[j-nsp] MX480 DC Power

Ernie Rubi ernesto at cs.fiu.edu
Wed Mar 18 13:22:16 EDT 2009

Thanks, a quick read makes it look like we need 4 DC feeds to the
router in order to have it be redundant.

We have only an A+B feed, so only 2 out of the 4 needed.

If I operate this way, the power supplies won't be redundant?

Also, what other info would you need to fully answer the question?  We
are going to be running 2 x 10GE as well as 6 GigE interfaces on a DPC
line card plus redundant RE-2000s.

Ernie