[j-nsp] different default for different vlans

Cord MacLeod cordmacleod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 20:47:28 EDT 2009

I feel silly for asking this, but apparently my brain isn't working
today.

I've got some machines in a public vlan, 100 and some RFC 1918
machines on another vlan, 120.  I redistribute 0.0.0.0 in ospf through
my network down to these EX4200's that the machines are hanging off
of.  Is there a way for my RFC 1918 machines to default to different
next hop (proxy machine) when not attempting to route between vlans so
they can hit outside.  The way we do it now is changing the default
gateway on the machines.  I'd like to perform this automatically on
the ex4200s if possible.

Any ideas?