[j-nsp] different default for different vlans

Cord MacLeod cordmacleod at gmail.com
Fri Mar 20 21:51:35 EDT 2009

That would be great, and I thought of it just after I sent the email.
There's one big thing I'm missing though... except.

 From an m7:
Possible completions:
   <[Enter]>            Execute this command
   except               Match address not in this prefix

 From an ex4200:
   <[Enter]>            Execute this command

In other words, all of my traffic would hit this proxy and it would
break routing between the vlans if I use policy based routing and
can't use except.