[j-nsp] New post: OSPF export policing

Serghei Istrati s.istrati at moldcell.md
Tue Mar 24 04:17:22 EDT 2009

Hi All. Here is my config :

R1
VRF-A
instance-type vrf;
interface xxx
route-distinguisher xx:yy;
vrf-import xx
vrf-export xx;
forwarding-options {
    family inet {
        filter {
            input xxxx;
        }
protocols {
    ospf {
        export export-1;
        area 0.0.0.5 {
            interface xxx;
                   }

show policy-options policy-statement export-1
term no-default {
    from {
        route-filter 0.0.0.0/0 exact;
    }
    then reject;
}
term 1 {
    from {
        protocol static;
        route-filter 10.11.12.0/24 orlonger;
    }
    then accept;
}
term deny {
    then reject;
}

R2
VRF-B

instance-type vrf;
interface xxx
route-distinguisher xxx:yyy;
vrf-import xx;
vrf-export xx;
routing-options {
    static {

    }
}
protocols {
    bgp {
        group xxx {
         neighbor xxx
         import xxx
          export xxx
           ........}}

    ospf {
        export export-default;
        area 0.0.0.5 {
            interface xxx;
                   }
    }
} }

show policy-options policy-statement export-default
term default {
    from {
        protocol bgp;
        route-filter 0.0.0.0/0 exact;