[j-nsp] EoMPLS and routing

The Dark One thedarkone at list.ru
Wed Mar 25 05:48:31 EDT 2009

Arda,
if R1 and R3 are connected via EoMPLS they are virtually connected by a cable, so they are in the same subnet.
This means that BGP is not multihop. My question is different though:
can R3 locally route from the EoMPLS endpoint, or the endpoint must be connected to an physical interface.
Thanks,
TheDarkOne