[j-nsp] BGP load-balancing

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Wed Mar 25 18:08:37 EDT 2009

Coming in late, but I feel the types of question you ask indicate your
preparing well. ;)

That said, I think a FT LB policy is best here, and consider the
omission a piece of errata. If we were not advertising a single rip
summary than perhaps the default per-prefix would apply. As documented
we have two control plane next hops, but a single data plane one. It
would be best to have two at both levels.

Regards