[j-nsp] 9.3 and M20 FPC

Larry Stites ncnet at sbcglobal.net
Wed May 6 11:33:57 EDT 2009

Eric,

We just supplied an M20 FPC-E (JUNIPER Enhanced Flexible PIC Concentrator)
to a customer in Arizona for $3500. He is using it to operate a P-4CHDS3-QPP
which requires the enhanced FPC. Since 9.3 requires same please consider us
as supplier in your search for a spare FPC-E. We can ship within 2 - 4 days
with 90 day warranty. Well packed for safe transport. Contact me off list
for further details.

--

Best regards,

Larry E. Stites