[j-nsp] Scheduled commit Loop on M series

EVAN WILLIAMS evangellick at btinternet.com
Wed May 13 07:08:27 EDT 2009

any one had an issue with a commit-at causing a scheduled Commit loop. That is I used commit at but scheduled commit was within 2 minutes, the result was an error message warning of short interval between the command and scheduled job. I re-entered at 5 minue interval and we had almost 30 minutes of both RE locked in scheduled commit. commiting no changes at regular 1 minute intervals therfore clearing the rollback history. A clear system commit issued on both master and standby cleared the issue.

I am intrigued, seems unusual behaviour. Any thoughts or explanations?

Evan