[j-nsp] RSVP LSP question

William Jackson wjackson at sapphire.gi
Fri May 15 04:10:22 EDT 2009

I am wading my way through the JNCIS-M book and cant find a suitable
answer to the following question:

Imagine I have an MPLS network and I have multiple services running
between the same two PE routers

I define multiple RSVP-TE LSPs with different primary and backup paths,
bandwidth allocations etc.

>From what I see in the book it associates the LSP's with the remote PE's
loopback, so by default on the local PE everything will use the same
single LSP to reach the remote PE router?

Thus all services that need to go to that remote PE will go via the same
LSP?

How do specify a particular VPN to use a specific LSP?

thanks