[j-nsp] J4350 Performance

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Fri May 29 14:24:23 EDT 2009

Kevin, I am not using them in production but I have a personal lab of 3 J4350s that I am pretty much doing anything and everything on. Right now I am not currently listening to full routes, but if you don't get any decent answers before Monday, I'll throw a couple full tables on them and give you a summary of CPU and Memory utilizations if you are interested. I don't have my Ixia and Smartbits here in my home lab, so unfortunately I can't tell you what the tipover numbers are for throughout (and I don't have any 4350s in our main lab, unfortunately).

Regards,
-Jeff