[j-nsp] Mirroring packets in an LSP

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 06:44:02 EST 2009

Hi Joe,
I never tried this myself but it might work:
1/ buy an Y-splitter cable(s) and connect attenuated end(s) to an unused
router port(s).
2/ configure "pop-all-labels" on that port or ports
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos9.6/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-services/services-enabling-passive-flow-monitoring.html#id-11327781
3/ And from there you could port-mirror the traffic to another port with
analyser attached or next-hop-group.
Rgds
Alex