[j-nsp] ISIS-OSPF Redistribution Questions

Hoogen hoogen82 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 7 14:38:25 EST 2009

Hi,

Your scenario looks like a complete opposite of what we have in the case
study, from what you have mentioned here.. The solution would be that on R6
and R7 you set the ospf external-preference to be lower than 149.. This
would make the def route from OSPF more preferred.

set protocols ospf external-preference 148 <-- Make the nssa def route
preference on R6 and R7 to be lower than that received from the ISIS DC
router.

-Hoogen