[j-nsp] L2TP with ERX as LAC and netscreen as LNS

Sam sgmlists at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 12:31:46 EST 2009

Hi all,

One of our customers would like to terminate it's employees sessions on its
netscreen device and I would like your valuable advices and suggestions.

We have ERX routers acting as LAC and I'm wondering if this setup was
already implemented and if it's a viable solution. Are there any
compatibility problems between in establishing L2TP tunnels and L2TP over
IPsec tunnnels between an E series router and a netscreen device.

Thanks for your replies.

Regards.