[j-nsp] BGP strange problem on M10i

Ramesh Karki rameshkarki at gmail.com
Sat Nov 14 07:04:19 EST 2009

Hi,

Thank for the response and for that Bug information.

To achieve high availability we have configured Graceful Routing Engine
Switchover with Non-Stop Routing (NSR). So, what do you like to suggest us
?, either change the configuration with Graceful Restart or upgrade the
JunOS.

 Your help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Ramesh