[j-nsp] Routing Instance for fxp0

Alex alex.arseniev at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 14:25:09 EST 2009

So the actual goal is not the OOB vs PFE-forwarded traffic separation but
rather the opposite?
Even if you are able to achieve what you are aiming at (forward traffic
between PFE interfaces and fxp0 interface) then at certain rate it would get
throttled by PFE CPU. And this behaviour (PFE CPU throttling) is not
configurable AFAIK.
Rgds
Alex