[j-nsp] MPLS books

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Mon Nov 30 22:59:30 EST 2009

On Tuesday 01 December 2009 11:30:04 am Dobbins, Roland
wrote:

> On Dec 1, 2009, at 11:19 AM, Ivan c wrote:
> > Anyone have some book recommendations on MPLS in
> > general?
>
> I've found Ivan Pepelnjak's books to be quite useful;
>  they're good for learning MPLS in general, though
>  they're oriented more towards Cisco gear:

Agree.

"MPLS and VPN Architectures", volumes I & II, are great for
learning about MPLS in general and in detail.

After that, grab copies of Juniper's M/T-series
certification material online to orient yourself with how
they see things.

Cheers,

Mark.