[j-nsp] Layer 3 VPN Routing and Forwarding (VRF) Tables Issue

Krasimir Avramski krasi at smartcom.bg
Thu Oct 8 08:09:04 EDT 2009

Hi,

It seems the router is RR or ebgp for family inet-vpn. In this case routes
in vrf tables are exported to global bgp.l3vpn.0 with respective vrf-export
policies.

I'm pretty sure the problematic routes are being advertised to remote PEs
but with missing communities. This can be checked:

show route advertising-protocol bgp "remote PE ip" 61.217.192.0/18 detail

In order to solve just add rt-premium community for desired routes in
vrf-export policy applied to CT vrf.

HTH,
Krasi