[j-nsp] junoscripts output format question

Pavel Gulchouck gul at gul.kiev.ua
Wed Oct 21 12:08:00 EDT 2009

Hi.

I have a problem with output xml from op script.
If I output configuration from op script as xml, I see it if use
"| display xml" but see nothing if no pipe.
Where am I wrong?

"op show-dyn-config | display xml" looks like
"show configuration | display xml", I cannot find any diferences
in tags, but "op show-dyn-config" without pipe displays nothing.

Here's my script:

=====
version 1.0;

ns junos = "http://xml.juniper.net/junos/*/junos";
ns xnm = "http://xml.juniper.net/xnm/1.1/xnm";
ns jcs = "http://xml.juniper.net/junos/commit-scripts/1.0";

import "../import/junos.xsl";

match / {
    <op-script-results> {
	var $connection = jcs:open();
	var $conf-req = <rpc> {
				<open-configuration> {
					<dynamic>;
				}
			}
	expr jcs:execute($connection, $conf-req);
	var $configuration = jcs:execute($connection, "get-configuration");
	expr jcs:execute($connection, "close-configuration");
	expr jcs:close($connection);
	copy-of $configuration;
    }
}