[j-nsp] junoscripts output format question

Pavel Gulchouck gul at gul.kiev.ua
Wed Oct 21 14:27:32 EDT 2009

Thank you for the answer, it's completely explain and solve the problem!

Do you know any way for view dynamic configuration (from script or cli)
by user without change configuration privileges? Seems I miss something,
looking for "show configuration dynamic" or "show dynamic-configuration"
command and did not found it.

--
Pavel