[j-nsp] Slot zero on the ERX chassis

Andy Vance avance at hq.speakeasy.net
Tue Sep 1 16:45:06 EDT 2009

None that I'm aware of, can you shoot a show hard and a show ver from that chassis with the card in?  We have GE cards in slot 0 but I don't recall any card type limitation.

Cheers,
Andy Vance
Sr. Network Engineer
Speakeasy
Direct > 206.971.5144 * Fax > 206.728.1500
Email > avance at hq.speakeasy.net  * Web > www.speakeasy.net

Voice * Data * Managed Services