[j-nsp] Juniper Netflow

Servet servet at doruk.net.tr
Thu Sep 3 07:54:59 EDT 2009

Hi Guys

i have a problem with juniper netflow traffic values, i think there is no problem about the config and flow-analyser. If i use a cisco device, the results of snmp polls and results of the flow-analyser are similar
But in juniper; i get 180 mbit/s traffic value with SNMP requests from my juniper MX-960 router, but netflow says me it is 120mbit. Also my sampling rate is 1.
You can see config below, do you have any idea?  why i can't get similar results from snmp and netflow
Kind regards

sampling {
    input {
        family inet {