[j-nsp] software version to use?

Kaj Niemi kajtzu at a51.org
Wed Sep 16 12:53:09 EDT 2009

It's available on J and SRX since they're nowadays flow-based by default for
inet..

See configuring selective stateless packet-based services,
http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/software/junos-security/junos-security96/jun
os-security-admin-guide/config-selective-stateless-chap.html in the JUNOS
Software Administration Guide. Release notes for 9.6 mentions it, too.

Kaj