[j-nsp] Miercom Competitive Performance Testing Results: Cisco ASR9000 vs Juniper MX960

Harry Reynolds harry at juniper.net
Mon Sep 28 12:22:04 EDT 2009

It was to be the default, but currently not compatible w/vpls.

http://www.juniper.net/techpubs/en_US/junos9.6/information-products/topic-collections/config-guide-routing/routing-enabling-indirect-next-hops.html

IIRC, a fix in the works to except vpls so the rest of the system can use INHs. As of now I believe it fails the commit.

Regards