[j-nsp] ex4200 throughput trouble on 10GE interface

Mircho Mirchev mircho at gmail.com
Wed Sep 30 13:06:37 EDT 2009

Hi Michael,
We ran into a very similar issue with EX-series. The performance drops
drastically and no errors or suspicious counters are increasing.
This happens only in live environment and, no matter how I try, I can't
reproduce it in lab.
We have several switches with similar setup and only one makes the problem.
Tried changing the hardware - no difference. The only clue the that the
problematic switch has ae- (LAG w/ LACP) interface.

Please, share your experience with this problem. Did you find any solution?
Do you know if 9.3 is having this issue?
Any help and clues will be helpful.

Best Regards,
Mircho

--
Dipl. eng. Mircho Mirchev
JNCIS-M, JNCIS-ES, JNCIA-EX

On Thu, Aug 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Michael Schedrin <mschedrin at gmail.com>
wrote:
> I had issue with bootp helper. It had stopped forwarding packets at the
> moment. Also only reboot resolved the problem.
>
> 2009/8/5 Chuck Anderson <cra at wpi.edu>
>
>> On Wed, Aug 05, 2009 at 11:00:31AM +0200, Malte von dem Hagen wrote:
>> > Hi,

>> hear
>> >
>> > we ran into several severe bugs on our EX switches, regarding different
>> > functions (aggregated ethernet, virtual chassis, spanning tree etc.
etc.)