[j-nsp] Juniper best path selection process

Stacy W. Smith stacy at acm.org
Thu Apr 1 19:33:12 EDT 2010

Joe,

This is actually documented at the link you quoted below:

"For EBGP only, prefer the current active route when a route is received from different neighboring ASs, by default. To disable this default behavior, specify the external-router-id option at the [edit protocols bgp path-selection] hierarchy level."

--Stacy