[j-nsp] Juniper SSG Policy-based VPN and NAT

D W kapsi1911 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 20:16:57 EDT 2010

Hello,

I have a query regarding NAT/VPN on a SSG 550M running screenOS 6.0/6.1 code. When an incoming IPSEC packet arrives from a remote site (P2P Lan-to-LAN VPN) is it possible to run that packet thru the same MIP that's assigned to the outside physical interface (untrust). I don't think this is possible to accomplish with a routed VPN, but my question is if I can achieve this with a policy-based VPN. I'm looking to use a single MIP for incoming VPN and Internet traffic so that every remote device (VPN and non-VPN) hits the server using the same IP address (the MIP).

Thanks,

Dave