[j-nsp] EVENT <Bandwidth> messages

Richard A Steenbergen ras at e-gerbil.net
Sat Apr 24 21:17:14 EDT 2010

On Sat, Apr 24, 2010 at 11:10:35AM -0700, Nilesh Khambal wrote:
> Hi Richard,
>
> Did you do any config changes on the router (especially MPLS related) that
> triggered this messages in RPD?
>
> Do you have autobw configuration enabled for the LSPs?

Yes the boxes are running autobw, but almost none of the interfaces
being reported in these messages are doing any mpls/rsvp/etc. I'd have
to dig into the actual stats file to confirm it, but I suppose these
could be coinciding with autobw overflow adjustment events. I can't find
any examples of non-ae interfaces being reported even though there are a
ton of them running autobw, and in some cases the ae's being reported
don't have any mpls/rsvp speakers at all.