[j-nsp] any guidance on JNCIP-M

Chris Grundemann cgrundemann at gmail.com
Mon Apr 26 11:06:27 EDT 2010

On Sun, Apr 25, 2010 at 08:48, David water <dwater2010 at gmail.com> wrote:
> How to prepare for JNCIP M exam?

Take a look here:
http://weblog.chrisgrundemann.com/index.php/2009/jncip-lab-exam-faq/
and here: http://weblog.chrisgrundemann.com/index.php/2009/13-tips-for-passing-juniper-lab-tests/

I tried to lay out all the information I could in those two posts
(without breaking any rules / moral obligations). I hope it is
helpful.  If you (or anyone) has additional specific questions, let me
know and maybe I can add them to the FAQ, or create another one.

Also - for those that asked, a link to the study guide is included in
the third answer of the FAQ.

~Chris
(JNCIE-M #449)

PS - I plan on creating a similar FAQ for the JNCIE-M, if anyone has
questions for that exam please send them to me (off-list) and I will
do my best to include the answers in that forthcoming post.

> --
> David W.

@ChrisGrundemann
weblog.chrisgrundemann.com