[j-nsp] ex-series and RSPAN ?

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Thu Apr 29 09:03:45 EDT 2010

On Fri, Feb 12, 2010 at 04:29:30PM +0300, Alexandre Snarskii wrote:

> In my case, i'm trying to configure remote span, with output set to vlan:
>
> snar at us-smf-csw02> show configuration ethernet-switching-options analyzer Analyzer2
> loss-priority high;
> input {
>     ingress {
>         interface ge-0/0/12.0;
>         interface ge-0/0/13.0;
>         interface ge-0/0/14.0;
>         interface ge-0/0/16.0;
>         interface ge-0/0/17.0;
>         interface ge-0/0/19.0;
>     }
> }
> output {
>     vlan {
>         Analyzer2;
>     }
> }
>
> And it seems that my problem may be related to the fact that
> this vlan exits this switch and enters next one via aggregated
> ethernet:

Just to confirm this idea: 10.0R3 refuses this configuration with
the following error:

snar at us-smf-csw02# commit check
[edit ethernet-switching-options]
  'analyzer'
    Aggregated interface <ae2.0> cannot be configured as a member of Analyzer output VLAN <Analyzer2>
error: configuration check-out failed