[j-nsp] Single Fiber SM SFP

Stefan Fouant sfouant at shortestpathfirst.net
Fri Aug 6 10:30:35 EDT 2010

Brendan,

On one side you'll need the EX-SFP-GE10KT13R14, on the other you'll need the EX-SFP-GE10KT14R13.  These are basically the same SFP with opposite receive and transmit wavelengths for up to 10km applications - make sure to check the optical transmit and receive power windows because I think you are going less than 10km correct?  Want to make sure you don't need an attenuator and end up burning out the receive optics.

HTHs.

Stefan Fouant, CISSP, JNCIEx2
www.shortestpathfirst.net
GPG Key ID: 0xB5E3803D