[j-nsp] virtual-chassis and interfaces

Bill Blackford BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us
Sat Aug 7 09:46:03 EDT 2010

I just received a pair, individually set the root-auth and sys login info, then attached VCP cables, powered back up and as stated had to create the config. Interfaces on the second FPC.

As a side note: I also noticed that these shipped with 10.1R1.8. Just three months ago, another set shipped with 9.2 something.

-b