[j-nsp] Multicast / IGMP

Tim Jackson jackson.tim at gmail.com
Sun Aug 8 16:05:17 EDT 2010

Remove the "DATABASES" from the vlan members list..

The native VLAN will take care of it... Right now incoming untagged goes to
Databases and outgoing it gets tagged.

Outside of that, multicast should work. If you don't have an igmp router
somewhere you may need to enable igmp querrier support (I do believe that's
what it is called)..

On Aug 8, 2010 2:52 PM, "Bill Blackford" <BBlackford at nwresd.k12.or.us>