[j-nsp] Interface Index(ifIndex) changes when router is rebooted

David Ball davidtball at gmail.com
Sat Aug 14 12:01:01 EDT 2010

  MRTG has been able to monitor targets such as
#ge-7/1/3.1003:community at host:::::2 for a while now.  Not saying it's the
best tool for monitoring, but the functionality is there and it's been
adequate for me in certain situations.  I suspect it wasn't able to do this
10+ years ago, however.  :)

David