[j-nsp] Multicast PIM RP state

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 25 22:43:24 EDT 2010

Great!

This is the command I was looking for.. I do have another question though.
I'm testing a mVPN. It uses the multicast tunnel (mt) interfaces for the
traffic. When I do a 'monitor interface traffic' I only see packets on the
receiving end of the tunnel hitting the MT interface. My question is, I
assume there is a performance limitation associated with the MT interface.
When I do a 'show interface' it states that this interface is 800Mbps
capable, so I assume this is the max aggregate traffic that this PIC can
service? Is there a command I can use to view the overall utilization of the
PIC?

Thanks again