[j-nsp] Multicast PIM RP state

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 09:20:48 EDT 2010

Stacy,

Another question about the tunnel interfaces if I may.. To finish my thought
about the interfaces, when I look at the 'monitor interface traffic' I only
see the receiving side showing traffic on MT tunnel interface. Does this
mean exactly what I believe it means, which is only the receiver side tunnel
PIC resources will be utilized?

Thanks again

Chris