[j-nsp] 10.3 on MX960 with MPC only?

Chris Evans chrisccnpspam2 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 31 12:45:58 EDT 2010

Agreed if they offering the mx  as an Ethernet switch this should be
supported.   Nag your account team.  I had them put in an enhancement
request but who knows if they are listening.
> "Its not supported" is the wrong phrase. "Its broken" is more appropriate.
Whatever design choices that were made in the past that led to this, as you
said, "mind-blowing" caveat, Juniper needs to go backwards and fix it.