[j-nsp] OSPF IMPORT POLICIES

Giuliano Cardozo Medalha giulianocm at uol.com.br
Wed Dec 1 19:43:02 EST 2010

I have tested here.

It does not work.

I have tried to install a REJECT or DISCARD next-hop for OSPF Internal
Routes. It does not work too.

JUNOS does not support this features for OSPF Internal Routes, only IOS

I was thinking trying to put some of the OSPF Internal routes in another
routing table .... using rib-groups

Does anyone think that it is possible  ?  Or some other thing to filter
or to null some OSPF internal routes ?

Thanks a lot