[j-nsp] Need some advice

Keegan Holley keegan.holley at sungard.com
Tue Dec 7 11:16:12 EST 2010

Very ugly.  Evil in fact.  You should beat yourself for even entertaining
the thought.  j/k  What does this decision buy you?  I'm not sure I
understand your network enough to say whether or not you should do it, but I
can tell you you're not the first person that ever needed to run BGP with a
device that does stateful firewalling.