[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

Mark Tinka mtinka at globaltransit.net
Thu Feb 4 04:25:41 EST 2010

On Thursday 04 February 2010 01:30:54 pm Richard A
Steenbergen wrote:

> The price of an MX240 chassis is quite a bit "off" from
>  where it should be, IMHO. That is to say, the difference
>  in price between an MX960 and an MX240 chassis is so
>  small that the total cost per unit of bandwidth goes to
>  complete and total hell if you aren't buying fully
>  loaded MX960s.

Agree, same reason we can't seem to buy MX240's and instead
go for MX480's, because every time we try to get an MX240,
the MX480 is just within reach that buying an MX240 makes no
sense.

The only reason I would buy an MX240 is space constraints,
but then again, the era of the MX80 is upon us.

Cheers,

Mark.