[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Thu Feb 4 12:09:12 EST 2010

CFEB memory is where the actual paths/routes are stored in the hardware
for forwarding.  IIRC it's usage is based on the number of distinct
paths not how many feeds you have. ie. you could have 1 or 4 full feeds
and still have ~300k paths which is what you observe with your 1 or 2
feeds.  The original CFEB will hold ~500k paths, the CFEB-E ~1mil.

Kevin