[j-nsp] read-only config account, "rancid" user

Richmond, Jeff Jeff.Richmond at frontiercorp.com
Thu Feb 4 13:09:34 EST 2010

Create your own class is probably the easiest since you have total control over what they can or can't do. You could do something simple like this:

       class RO-USERS {
            permissions [ view view-configuration ];

Just depends on what you want to accomplish. You can then further lock it down so they can only view certain interface types, etc. with the deny and deny-configuration command options.

Good luck,
-Jeff