[j-nsp] Need suggestions..

Kevin Wormington kworm at sofnet.com
Thu Feb 4 14:33:29 EST 2010

I think cleupon has some 3rd party modules that are known to work.
Running 9.6 mine looks as follows with 128M on the CFEB:

show chassis cfeb
CFEB status:
   State                                 Online
   Intake temperature                 14 degrees C / 57 degrees F
   Exhaust temperature                20 degrees C / 68 degrees F
   CPU utilization                     6 percent
   Interrupt utilization               0 percent
   Heap utilization                   42 percent
   Buffer utilization                 26 percent
   Total CPU DRAM                    128 MB
   Internet Processor II                 Version 2, Foundry IBM, Part
number 164
   Start time:                           2009-10-02 20:24:57 CDT
   Uptime:                               124 days, 17 hours, 58 minutes,
58 seconds

CSBR0(m7ino2 vty)# show jtree 0 memory
Memory Statistics:
     8388608 bytes total (2 banks)
     4675952 bytes used
     3712656 bytes free
        8128 pages total
        4556 pages used
        3572 pages free
          31 max freelist size

Free Blocks:
  Size(b)    Total(b)        Free       TFree       Alloc
--------  ----------  ----------  ----------  ----------
        8     3267272        2483           1      405925
       16     1165904         328           0       72541
       24         504           1           0          20
       32         384          10           0           2
       40           0           0           0           0
       48           0           0           0           0
       56           0           0           0           0
       64         128           1           0           1
       72           0           0           0           0
       80           0           0           0           0
       88           0           0           0           0
       96           0           0           0           0
      104           0           0           0           0
    Total     4434192

Context: 0xbb0480