[j-nsp] MX-Series JUNOS Version

Johannes Resch jr at xor.at
Fri Feb 5 09:09:30 EST 2010

On Thu, February 4, 2010 18:42, Eric Van Tol wrote:
> Hi all,
> We just took shipment of some MX960s and MX240s for a much needed network
> upgrade.  They came shipped with 10.0R2.10.  This seems to be the latest
> and greatest version of JUNOS.  The question is, is anyone currently
> running it and is it "stable"?  Any serious bugs I should be aware of that
> might not be listed in the JTAC site?

We're currently in process of upgrading to 10.0R2. First ~10 live devices
(T/MX/M) already running 10.0R2, looks good so far.

One thing we saw already in 10.0R1 is an annying bug (PR/451021) related
to BGP bestpath selection causing rpd to produce soft cores every couple
of hours. There are workarounds available (which we can't use, though) and
it is not traffic-affecting.

cheers,
-jr