[j-nsp] Help please..

Dan Farrell danno at appliedi.net
Mon Feb 8 10:27:56 EST 2010

As a general reminder to everyone on this list...

It's been mentioned before, please stop with the "Help please.." or "Need suggestions.." subject lines. Try to include the actual subject... in the subject!

I'm not trying to troll here- it honestly helps those who might -help you- if they see a subject line related to something they might know. If you use one of these non-helpful subject lines, you waste the time of people who can't help you, because now they have to read the body of the email before they realize this.

Good Day, Sirs/Madams,

Dan