[j-nsp] cacti templates

Keegan.Holley at sungard.com Keegan.Holley at sungard.com
Mon Feb 8 14:28:24 EST 2010

Mem usage and interface stats are all part of the standards based MIB2
counters so you should be able to pool them using the standard templates.
I think it says cisco router but it will still work.  Be sure to check
whether your device uses 32 or 64 bit counters.  The EX and MX series will
definitely be 64.  I don't have much experience with the SRX though.