[j-nsp] EX 3200 - no arp entries after power failure

Paul Waller wallerp_7 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 15:33:52 EST 2010

I'm wondering if anybody has seen this issue before.  We have a EX 3200 running JunOS 9.2R2 release.  Everytime the switch looses power it boots back up OK but no ARP entries are seen.  I haven't had a chance to see the logs yet but I'm informed this has been happening for sometime & a 2nd reboot of the switch fixes the problem.

Once I look at the config & get the logs then I might post some more but I thought I'd just post this question just in cast somebody had seen this issue before.

Regards
Paul