[j-nsp] SRX240 with CX111 as backup WAN

uk2usa uk2usa at gmail.com
Thu Feb 11 00:21:57 EST 2010

Hello Folks,

I have a need to setup 2 x SRX240H-POE's with a backup CX111 3G service.

The two units are already connected via a private SHDSL circuit we run gre
over with OSPF on top of the gre.

I want to extend a backup link via the CX111.

Finding configuration on this has proven tough to find.

I need to make use of the 3G only when the primary SHDSL link is down.  This
will keep the costs incurred on the 3G link down.

If possible I also would like to extend a second gre tunnel via the 3G
service and again place OSPF over the top.

The 3G service we have is a private tail.  I am not sure but do suspect the
IP address on the service will bre regularly rotated despite the fact that
the client CX111 is not mobile.

is there any way to do or any help would would be highly appreciated.

-Dan