[j-nsp] ex-series and RSPAN ?

Alexandre Snarskii snar at snar.spb.ru
Fri Feb 12 08:29:30 EST 2010

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 09:18:48PM +0300, Cyrill Malevanov wrote:
> 9.5R3
>
> ethernet-switching-options {
>     analyzer sorm {
>         output {
>             interface {
>                 ge-2/0/7.0;
>             }
>         }
>     }
> }
>
> it works

You configured local span-port, and this works for me too.

In my case, i'm trying to configure remote span, with output set to vlan:

snar at us-smf-csw02> show configuration ethernet-switching-options analyzer Analyzer2
loss-priority high;
input {
    ingress {
        interface ge-0/0/12.0;
        interface ge-0/0/13.0;
        interface ge-0/0/14.0;
        interface ge-0/0/16.0;
        interface ge-0/0/17.0;
        interface ge-0/0/19.0;
    }
}
output {
    vlan {
        Analyzer2;
    }
}

And it seems that my problem may be related to the fact that
this vlan exits this switch and enters next one via aggregated
ethernet:

snar at us-smf-csw02> show vlans Analyzer2 extensive
VLAN: Analyzer2, Created at: Fri Feb 12 02:46:45 2010
802.1Q Tag: 999, Internal index: 18, Admin State: Enabled, Origin: Static
Protocol: Port Mode
Number of interfaces: Tagged 1 (Active = 1), Untagged  0 (Active = 0)
      ae2.0*, tagged, trunk

Will check next week.