[j-nsp] J2320 as BGP router

Patrik Olsson df at webkom.se
Thu Feb 18 08:14:55 EST 2010

Hi!

I'd say the 200 Mbps wont work... J2320 is 100 Mbps around... and I
think that is iMix, not small packets. I think you need a J4350.

I run a J2320 myself as an BGP Internet router for a webhotel. I can
handle upto 100 Mbps traffic with no problem. I also potentially have
room for another full feed in the RAM.

Patrik

--

//Patrik