[j-nsp] J2320 as BGP router

Patrik Olsson df at webkom.se
Thu Feb 18 09:47:41 EST 2010

If you actually only have one exit from you AS, you dont need the full
tables. You can use local pref and make sure the ISPs upstream only
announce a default route via BGP.

But if you intend to reannounce the tables backwards or to other
customer of your own downstream, I would go for J6350 aswell. 2 full
feeds and about 1 Gbps capacity is what I have in a customers network I
designed and implemented.

Patrik